A specialized workstation for mammography imaging.
EasyViz Mammo Workstation is a complete, state-of-the-art diagnostic mammography workstation.
Equipped with features tailored specifically for digital mammography, EasyViz Mammo WS comes with advanced navigation tools that improve speed and reliability when reading mammography images. Explore the specific toolset of mammography workstation.
EasyViz Mammo WS supports the IHE Mammography Integration Profile, which includes.support for DICOM CAD SR objects.
EasyViz Mammography Workstation toolset:
Enhanced hanging protocols
- Hanging protocols based on DICOM view codes
- Back-to-back image comparison
- Synchronized zoom, pan, rotation and mirror
- Automatic retrieval of priors
Mammography viewing functions
- "Easy Mammo Survey" for section-by-section inspection
- Background air suppression
- 1:1 pixel mode
- True size mode (1:1 mm)
- Magnify Glass function
- Supports DICOM mammography CAD objects
Comprehensive viewing functions
- Multi-modality viewing including US, MRI, CT, CR, and more
- Protection against accidental reading of prior studies
- Dedicated mammography toolbar
Measurements and annotations
- Distance, angle, ratio and area measurement tools
- Graphics and text annotation tools
- Store and retrieve presentation states as standard DICOM objects
EasyViz Mammo WS complies with applicable requirements from:
• European Union CE MDD 93/42 Class IIa
• Health Canada CMDCAS
• US FDA 510(k)
• IHE Mammography Profile
EasyViz Mammo supports:
• DICOM Mammography CAD SR
• IHE Mammography integration profile
Learn more about EasyViz Mammography PACS workstation:
Experience tools, speed and interface of our Mammography Workstation software. Download free DEMO of EasyViz.
Contact us for more information on available toolsets, integration to your enterprise and pricing.
Read more about other components of the EasyViz solution:
EasyViz Mammography Workstation is a part of the EasyViz family of products - a complete solution for clinical image and data reviewing and reporting.